Gonzalez Bilingual Therapy Services LLC was founded by Natalia Gonzalez, M.S. CCC-SLP in 2019. Helping families with young children (birth to 5 years old) with feeding difficulties is our goal. Natalia was born and raised in Puerto Rico and received a Bachelor’s in Psychology and her Master of Science Degree in Speech Language Pathology from the University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus. For over 5 years, her experience after relocating to the Greater Houston Area has been working with the Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD-three to five), Early Intervention Program (ECI-birth to three) and currently at an Outpatient clinic with children with diverse disabilities and needs. Natalia’s passion relies on educating families, providing information about other providers and the importance of referral to specialists to address the child as a whole in order to improve their feeding, speech and language skills. We provide home health services (at daycare or in your home). Some of our specialized trainings include the following:
- Beckman Oral Motor
- Melanie Potock’s trainings for anxiety, picky eating and feeding skills.
- PLAY project and Play based treatment
- Complex Feeding Issues: Sensory, Motor and Behavior Techniques
- Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP)
- Tethered Oral Tissues Specialty Training (TOTS)