Feed the Cause
An Arizona Signature Event supporting PFD
November 9, 2023 5:30pm Papago Golf Club
Feeding Matters is excited to host Feed the Cause: An Arizona Signature Event Supporting Pediatric Feeding Disorder on Thursday, November 9th at Papago Golf Club.
Special thanks to Shannon and Bob Goldwater, our Honorary Chairs for this Inaugural Event.
This signature event promises to be an unforgettable evening educating the Arizona community about pediatric feeding disorder (PFD), which is often misunderstood and overlooked.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsors!
The cost of tickets is deductible for federal income tax purposes to the purchaser, limited to the excess of any money contributed by you over the fair market value of goods or services provided. The received goods and services in exchange for this gift is valued at $80 per person. These goods and services include food and beverage.
What to Expect
- Real stories: hear from families and children with PFD
- Food and drink: food from the renowned team at Papago Golf Club and a full open bar
- Live chef demos: learn from chef Roberto Centeno of Bacanora and Espiritu, recently featured on Chopped, and Katie Murwin, Sensory Cooking founder and CEO who will be joined by Janet Morrow M.S., CCC-SLP, Give Garden owner
- Live mixology demos: learn how to make a signature drink using favorite ingredients from one of our families
- 360° photo booth: capture a 360° video of you and your friends to commemorate the night
- Silent auction: bid on exclusive items and experiences
- Voluntary taste test: attendees will be invited to take part in a voluntary blind taste test to understand first hand what children with PFD experience when it comes to trying different foods
- Connection: network with like-minded individuals and community leaders
How you can make a difference
Your presence at Feed the Cause is a gift in itself, but there are numerous ways to get involved!
- Donate: make a direct contribution to Feeding Matters during the event
- Bid: participate in the silent auction to win incredible items
- Sponsor: showcase your commitment as an event sponsor
- Share: spread the word about our event and mission within your network
Dress Code: Business Casual
We are looking forward to a comfortable and stylish atmosphere where attendees can feel relaxed yet professional.
Join us in Making Dreams a Reality
Be a part of something meaningful, something bigger than ourselves. Together we can create lasting change for children with PFD. Reserve your spot today and secure your chance to be a part of this night of compassion and giving.
2023 Event Sponsors
Burch & Cracchiolo
Consolidated Personnel Services, Inc.
Desert Valley Pediatric Therapy
gelmix + purathick
Lori and Sonny Crandall
SOS Approach to Feeding
Southwest Human Development