CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The IPFDC is endorsed by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Nutrition (NASPGHAN).
All attendees registered as a healthcare professional or physician will receive a certificate of attendance with the CE hours listed and the program syllabus. Attendees are encouraged to submit both of these documents to their respective association for continuing education. Attendees are eligible for up to 19.5 hours of continuing education credit.
To obtain your Continuing Education Certificate:
- Open your web browser and go to: https://peerptlogin.com
- Email: your email address
- Password: Your First Name (case sensitive)
- Select tab: ‘Videos/Surveys/Tests’
- Click on: Click here to take survey.
- Complete your Survey and ‘Save’
- Select Tab Print CME Certificates
- Next to Conference description select: ‘ Assign Credit Hours’
- A window opens stating the maximum number of credit hours for this conference
- If you attended entire conference, select maximum number of hours from dropdown
- If you attended less than the entire conference, select the actual number of hours you attended from dropdown
- Select: ‘Save Credit Hours’
- Select: ‘View/Print’
- Depending upon your device: either the CME Certificate PDF will download, or a window opens to download your CME Certificate then select ‘Save File’.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Champion Level Sponsors
Conquer Level Sponsor