SHOP AT ANY ARIZONA WHOLE FOODS MARKET ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18 TO SUPPORT FEEDING MATTERS
Published by Feeding Matters on Oct 08, 2018
Get your grocery lists ready! On Thursday, October 18 we invite you to shop at your local Arizona Whole Foods Market to help raise funds for Feeding Matters. As part of Whole Foods Market’s commitment to its communities, the company will donate 5 percent of net sales from its 10 Arizona locations to Feeding Matters. The funds will support Feeding Matters’ mission to improve care for children with pediatric feeding disorder (PFD) through advocacy, education, support, and research.
Held quarterly, Whole Foods Market first implemented Community Giving Days in 1993, during which 5 percent of the day’s net sales are donated to support local nonprofit or educational associations that align with the brand’s core values.
For 39 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market has 490 stores in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom.
Participating Whole Foods Market locations include:
- Whole Foods Market Camelback – 4701 N. 20Th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Whole Foods Market Chandler – 2955 West Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Whole Foods Market Flagstaff – 320 South Cambridge Ln., Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Whole Foods Market River Road – 5555 East River Road, Tucson, AZ 85750
- Whole Foods Market Oracle – 7133 Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ 85704
- Whole Foods Market Paradise Valley – 10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Whole Foods Market Scottsdale – 7111 East Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Whole Foods Market Sedona – 1420 West Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
- Whole Foods Market Speedway – 3360 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85716
- Whole Foods Market Tempe – 5120 S. Rural, Tempe, AZ 85282
To find your nearest Whole Foods Market, visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list.