Hummingbird offers the most comprehensive pediatric therapy in the Chicagoland area for children of all developmental stages.
- Hummingbird’s services include feeding therapy, infant feeding therapy, speech therapy, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, family counseling, hippotherapy, aquatic therapy, DMI therapy, Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT), children’s academy, social-emotional playgroups and much more.
- We help children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, cleft lip/palate, apraxia of speech and many other developmental delays and genetic disorders. We serve children and families from birth and older.
- Hummingbird offers a unique FREE developmental tool on our homepage. If parents have questions about their child’s developmental milestones, they can answer a few questions based on their child’s age and get immediate feedback at no cost. https://hummingbirdpediatrictherapies.developmentchecklist.com/
- We have conveniently located clinics with plenty of parking in Westmont and Woodridge.
- Our locations include state of the art gyms with swings, rock walls, ball pits, bridges, and toys. Kids love coming to Hummingbird to play and parents love the fact that our clinics are professionally cleaned and sanitized.