Welcome to Feeding Matters’ 1st Virtual Pre-Conference 5K!
The IPFDC is endorsed by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Nutrition (NASPGHAN).
We are inviting all friends and family of Feeding Matters join us for our first virtual 5K! This event is entirely free. Here is how to participate:
- Register for the 5K! Please note that signing up for the virtual 5K does not sign you up for the International Pediatric Feeding Disorder Conference (IPFDC). To sign up for the IPFDC, please register here. If you have signed up for the 5K through the IPFDC, you do not need to register again here.
- Create your 5K route using GoogleMyMaps or MapMyRun.
- Utilize a training program. Get ideas here!
- Purchase an IPFDC 5k t-shirt. (Optional!) The online merchandise store will launch soon! Check back soon or register for the 5K to get an email notification.
- Ask family and friends to join you!
- Share why you are participating on social media using #IPFDC, #FeedingMatters5K, @feedingmatters.
- Consider donating in honor of a loved one with PFD, a healthcare professional advocating to help change the system of care for children with PFD or one of our family coaches who offer support to families struggle with PFD.
- Run, walk, jog, bike, stroll, or roll 3.1 miles! Finish your 5k between April 23 – April 25, 2021.
- For any questions, contact Heidi Van der Molen at email@example.com.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Champion Level Sponsors
Conquer Level Sponsor