Continuing Education Credit
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and Feeding Matters. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the enduring format for this educational activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Attendees should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note that attendees are uploaded to PeerPoint weekly, please wait one week before visiting the link above to obtain your credit.
Use the following directions to access your continuing education credit:
- To login, use your email address you registered for the workshop with. The password is your first name in all lowercase.
- Select the tab “Videos/Surveys/Tests” which will open your survey.
- Complete your survey and click “Save.”
- Select the tab “Print CME Certificates.” Next to Conference description select “Assign
- Credit Hours” then assign 1 hour.
- Select “Save Credit Hours” then “View/Print.”
- Depending upon your device, either the CME Certificate PDF will download, or a window opens to download your CME Certificate then select “Save File.”