The IPFDC is endorsed by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Nutrition (NASPGHAN).
Accreditation and Designation Statements and Disclosure Report 8th International Pediatric Feeding Disorder Conference Live Activity Dates: April 28 – April 30, 2021 Enduring Activity Dates: April 30 2021 – April 29, 2024 This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and the Feeding Matters. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the live and enduring format for this educational activity for a maximum of 19.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCME considers live and on-demand educational activities as separate activities. If you attended part of the live event and also have completed on-demand, you will need to claim a certificate for each. Please use the instructions below to access the CME Vault. If you have participated in the live event and also completed on-demand, you should see 2 dashboards when you enter the CME Vault.
To obtain your Continuing Education Certificate:
- Open your web browser and go to: https://peerptlogin.com
- Email: your email address
- Password: Your First Name (case sensitive)
- Select tab: ‘Videos/Surveys/Tests’
- Click on: Click here to take survey.
- Complete your Survey and ‘Save’
- Select Tab Print CME Certificates
- Next to Conference description select: ‘ Assign Credit Hours’
- A window opens stating the maximum number of credit hours for this conference
- If you attended entire conference, select maximum number of hours from dropdown
- If you attended less than the entire conference, select the actual number of hours you attended from dropdown
- Select: ‘Save Credit Hours’
- Select: ‘View/Print’
- Depending upon your device: either the CME Certificate PDF will download, or a window opens to download your CME Certificate then select ‘Save File’.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Champion Level Sponsors
Conquer Level Sponsor