Interested in becoming a table captain? You are in the right place.
Being a virtual table captain allows you to participate in our virtual event and invite your network to hear about how Feeding Matters is doing important work to accelerate identification, ignite research, and promote collaborative care for children with pediatric feeding disorder. This event unites families, clinicians, donors, and supporters for a captivating afternoon celebrating advances in PFD.
Follow these three steps to become a table captain.
1. Email email@example.com to let Feeding Matters know you are interested in being a table captain.
2. Invite 9 of your friends, colleagues, and family members to and have them register here.
3. Attend the 40 minute event on November 12th at 9:00am (Arizona Time)/ 10:00am (Central Time)/ 11:00 (Eastern Time).
See it is that EASY! We look forward to seeing you on November 12th!
- Grocery store delivery/pick-up service: 11 Stores That Have Grocery Delivery and Pick up
- Special order via local grocery stores
- Ask friends & neighbors to watch for hard to find items
- Social Media apps (Nextdoor, etc.) to solicit community help in locating hard to find items
- Food banks (foodpantries.org)
- USDA programs
- Food box delivery services with food allergy friendly options
- Food box delivery services for caretakers without allergies